Visashop provides global and national visa services.
Visa applications are complicated, complex and overwhelming for many people. Regulations change constantly and obtaining the right advice is extremely important. We ensure your application is lodged in the correct manner following proper criteria and legislative requirements.
Our services include:
- Individual initial assessment with a face to face discussion to determine eligibility and review best possible visa options.
- A comprehensive review of the information provided resulting the best possible visa options and realistic prospects of success.
- Easy to follow checklist to gather all your documentation and requirements for your application.
- Preparation and lodgement of your application from beginning to end in line with legislative and regulation requirements.
- Regular communication and status updates throughout the process whilst awaiting the visa decision from the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
We are a small independent migration practice focusing on individual client needs, enabling us to offer personalised attention, accurate advice and professional services.
It is important to understand that there are different visas for different people in different situations and all have different criteria requirements. It is also very important for us to assess each situation individually. From this assessment we will give an honest opinion as to whether you have a strong case or not.
There are over 100 different types of visas for Australia. The Migration Act of 1958 and the Migration Regulations of 1994 are like encyclopaedia and the regulations and policy can change several times per year. There is also very little consistency across the different visa types, so advice you have received in the past may not be relevant to your current circumstance.
As per Section 2.6 of the MARA Code of Conduct, we will be honest with you about your prospects of success for a case. The decision to grant a visa comes directly from the Department of Home Affairs, so beware of Migration agents who promise things that they perhaps can not guarantee.