Visashop is here to help you navigate your way through your options. We fulluy understand the complexities and criteria applicable to presenting an immigration application and know how to best compile, prepare and present your case to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship in order to obtain the best possible outcome.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (both ENS and RSMS)
- TSS (Temporary Short Stay Visa) Subclass 482 for both short term and long term
- General Skilled Migration (State Sponsorships and Skilled Independent Visas)
- Partner / Spouse Visas
- Family Visas
- Temporary Workers
- Visitors Visas
- Australian Citizenship
- Review of Migration Decisions
Australia has a series of migration options designed to help understand how people qualify to migrate and which category they may fall into.
- Partner Migration – for Migration by Spouses, De facto Partners and Fiancés.
- Child Migration – Dependent Children, Orphan Relatives or Adopted Children.
- Family Migration – Aged Dependent Relative, Remaining Relative or Carers.
- Employer Sponsored Migration – Employer Nomination Scheme, Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme, Labour Agreements.
- General Skilled Migration – Independent Migration, Family or State/Territory Sponsored Migration.
- Special Migration – Former Resident, Distinguished Talent, or close ties with Australia.